Monday, February 14, 2011

Hey guys
here's my newest bit of fanfiction
I'll only post part 2 if someone comments!!!!!!
Ilove hearing what you have to say!!1

It's called Secrets of the past. Even Eli doesn't know what's about to hit him.

Eli’s life couldn’t get any better. He had an amazing girl, amazing parents, and amazing friends.  Still one night in particular, still gave him nightmares.

PREGNANT JULIA?????????

Calm down.

YOU WERE PREGNANT AND YOU DIDN’T TELL ME!!!! YOU LIED!

Why are you so mad?

I wouldn’t have been so mad if you told me about it eight months ago! You got pregnant eight months ago…. And didn’t tell me. And then you had an ABORTION without consulting me. Then you tell me EIGHT MONTHS LATER and have the AUDACITY to tell me I should be mad???

I don’t see the problem. It’s gone now. It doesn’t bother any of us. Our lives will never effect, and we can live normal lives.

I can’t live a normal life knowing that you did this. Did this….without telling me, it’s not like deciding what shirt to buy….it’s a child!

IT was not a child it was a problem. IT would only hurt is. It wasn’t human. It was sent to burden us.

It. Was. A. Living. Breathing. Human. Being….and you killed it. That’s murder! Do you realize how bad that is?

Since when do you believe is sins? When did you become so religious?

I’m not. I’m just saying that’s its ot exactly a good thing to kill someone!

They weren’t a someone yet!

I hate you. Don’t EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN.

Same here.

Eli remembered her riding away. Her baggy clothes sooped on her. She had been wearing a lot of baggy clothes those days. I guess she stopped trying. Maybe the abortion really did hit her hard. I recently told Clare about it. I am so happy she didn’t hate me for it. She just hugged me. Saying how hard it must have been…She seemed to have my same view of abortion. The past was the past, and I was over this now… I think. A part of me still wondered how Julia could do this to a child.

My child.
Elijah!!!!!!!!!!
Crap.
Time for school already. I must be late, or my mother wouldn’t be calling me by my full name.
I straggled out the door
I straggled to school.
I straggled to the Dot.
I straggled on a walk.

A walk that would change my life forever.

1 comment: