Tuesday, November 30, 2010

FILLER STUFF (THAT YOU MIGHT JUST BE INTERESTED IN)

Okay do you have a GREAT idea that you really want to see in season 11 of degrassi? THEN go here: http://www.degrassiblog.com/ just tweet to Stephen Stohn or however you spell his name. I don't have a twitter so could somebody post if ur out there:
A physical child abuse (not sexual or in the past like Jane, but something that is happening to a student now?)
Suicide (We've had attempts, but never the real thing...)
A death caused by someone else (like texting and driving)
A silent student (like one that never talks... i have a whole episode plan for this, maybe if somebody COMMENTS for once i might share it....Though nobody probably even cares....so no comments...no sharing.)
Somebody getting stabbed but surviving (wish this happened to Eli)
DARCY (just 1 ep. I hope...)
You don't need to post all of these i just really hope several people post so all my ideas are out there....

To the Nobody Listening

ltl, ltl, ltd

Kid

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there, I wish I would've stuck with my blog, I'm reading and I posted some of yours and my ideas

    ReplyDelete